Wednesday, May 13, 2009

On Line!

Hey! I phoned my husband and told him that my son needed the computer back on to do a school project. So he gave me the password to his, but he forgot it, so he gave me the one to mine. Yipee! I'm back on-line, and able to access things I needed.

But, I changed the password again. I was told that it might make him angry. It might. But, it is mine, not his - given as a direct gift to me by someone who told me to write. And, I am not going to be so stupid as to leave it where he can see it for a very, very long time. Tonight, it will be hidden and stay that way.

Long talk with my parents this afternoon. More about that later.

2 comments:

Rebecca Conduff Aguirre said...

So glad you have your computer back. I've been prayin'.

Karis said...

Just wanted you to know I'm with you long distance and have been praying. I ached so much for you and your son when I read the post about how this is affecting him. Seeing our children hurt is ... well, horrible to describe it generally and hard to put into words that describe the horrible feeling well.

Glad you got my email. Don't worry about sending a reply -- I know you have so much going on! It never crossed my mind that you would have time to send one. I think we're back up fast enough to get a comment to post now... but we'll see. :-) TIA.

Glad you're back online.