Sunday, May 10, 2009

Need for Prayer

My husband is angry again.

This time, he took my computer and changed the password. He forbid me to talk to my friends, to hang out for coffee and chat when I drop my kids off at school, to phone anyone. I can only stay home and not go anywhere. Those are his rules. Or he will write letters to people to kick me out.

He took away a trip that I was to go on which he knew I had looked forward to and earned for two years. He has said absolutely no contact with anyone who are any of my support people at all.

I can get on internet at work and a few other location, but other than that, I am off line.

Pray.

I have to go, but there is a psalm that was read in church today that was good, one given to me in another time like this. I'll share it again if I get another five minutes somewhere.