Sunday, March 31, 2013

One Down

One good day.  Followed by one more.

It's a nice break.  Good food, good friends.  A relaxing day.

I miss church.  I so wanted to be there today, but I arrived and was informed that I was in nursery.  I was in nursery last time I was in church weeks ago.  I missed that today.

But I was comforted by friends and people who love me in our church.  It was good to be home.

I don't think I will ever want to leave again for help.  Help has to be available where we are, I am sure.  It is a matter of finding it.  Like I told my friend in church, if you go away for help and things go wrong with a counselor, there is no way to get away or to discontinue the contract and look for someone else.  I want to be sure that there is a good fit with a counselor before I ever agree to work with one again.

But I am stabilizing some today.  Still sad.  I wonder if that will ever go away. 

No comments: