Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Smores

That is what we are eating! Sticky, messy, good. (Except I hate marshmellows. Yuck.) So I eat mine without.

We did get ready, or as ready as we could get. I came to my senses after I had the house all straightened but not cleaned. I realized that I am giving someone two months free rents while she is between houses and she LIKES cleaning! So I left the vacuuming and mopping and dusting for her to do. See, all this construction around our house has not at all helped with the state of cleanliness!

And we hit the road. Today we relaxed and camped. We are on our way to conference to rest some before the big drive across the country.

Ahh.... it's nice to relax, eat smores, and sleep in a tent.... ..... well... scratch the tent... the ground is getting harder the older I get!

No comments: