Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Say That Again?

My daughter woke up the other night because "I hear music in my ear and it scares me". So she fell asleep next to me on the couch while I wrote.

When I was ready for bed, I went to pick her up and carry her to bed. She is much like her dad and talks in her sleep. When I scooped her up, she moaned, stretched, and said, "Don't do that. I might come back to life!"

Huh? Deep sleeper, I guess.

Then there is #3. He is a funny little kid. He's funny just existing. Today, on the way home from school, he was excited over a penny he had.

"Mommy, it says 1981 on it. Does that mean it was made in 1981?"

Yes.

"Wow! So how much do you think it is worth?"

A penny.

"But mommy, it should be worth more since it is so old!"

1981? Old? I must be archaic by now.

1 comment:

Rebecca Conduff Aguirre said...

LOL! I love all the cute things your kids say...thanks for posting them! :)