Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bits and Pieces of Mostly Good News

Bits and pieces...

1. Great weather meant I got needed stuff done in my yard. Yay!

2. Decent day at work.... which is a huge blessing since my tummy hurts.

3. Got home to good news of hope... one is a friend of mine who today after six months has been taken off the ventilator and is breathing on his own! I'm sitting here in tears..

4. There is also hope for another man... one whose story I can not share with you... but these two news coming in one night is amazing... interestingly their stories have paralleled each other - totally different, yet so much the same.

5. My husband's packed suitcases sit at the end of our bed. He's leaving tomorrow - to a perfectly safe place... but... he's leaving. I still haven't been able to cope with the leaving part well... not without fighting panic and tears. It is one thing to tell your head that he is going to a safe place. It is a completely different thing to tell your emotions.

6. There are other good things in my life, but I will have to grab some time here soon and sit and write.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

This post made me smile :)