Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Shhh!

I'm off on a three day break WITH my husband.... he is in the shower.... relaxing and spending time with each other... oh, yeah, and being spoiled at a really nice hotel, going on walks and eating out.

It is going well. We are reading, praying, walking, and talking. And leaving the TV off (well, mostly... we did watch one show last night, but that was all...)

So keep praying, but it is going well, and I will be bringing him home with me on Thursday evening. Then comes the adjustment days at home with routines, schedules, kids, etc.

Thanks!

5 comments:

Sarah DeSalvo said...

Yay! Hope it is a good, refreshing time for both of you :-)

Unknown said...

Praying for clear communication, open hearts and listening ears.

hugs...

Unknown said...

Praying!!!!! You go girl!

Shan in Japan said...

You continue to be in my prayers! Will keep praying for adjustments when you get back home, too.

Rebecca Conduff Aguirre said...

So glad you are having a good time...will be praying for you as you return home...sorry, I was out of the loop for a couple of days-finishing up the Christmas cards...