Monday, February 9, 2009

He Did Go.

Sorry, with the really long post last time, I forgot to tell you if my husband went or not. He did, and I am glad... although I miss him.

He'll be gone about two weeks. I will try to use the time to get caught up on things that I haven't had time to do because kids will happily eat french toast for supper and think it is a treat! Less work without my husband around. :) For a few days, I don't mind, but then I miss him. I'm going to try to sew my daughter a dress or two. For some reason, the clothing industry thinks that after they grow out of size 6, we should dress them like sex objects!

So, I'm back to work today to finish up writing... I hope...

4 comments:

Rebecca Conduff Aguirre said...

Glad to hear it...yeah, 2 weeks is a long time. Hope you can get some of those things done... :)

Rebecca Conduff Aguirre said...

P.S. I agree with you, where did all the modesty go?! We commented quite a bit about this over the weekend as we were clothes shopping...

Karis said...

I hear ya on the clothing.

And on the simple meals! Although I do it when my husband is home too (and blame it on our daily French tutoring and studying). :-)

Glad to hear your husband decided to go.

Unknown said...

Hi Ellie...

Still here, still praying.

Life has just been a bit crazy here.

Hugs...