Saturday, January 16, 2010

All in a Day's Work

We're watching movies all day.  And it is work!  What fun.  A whole day to get others to watch the kids, and our whole team is gathered to watch movies.  Ok, we are watching with a good purpose, but we are watching movies.  It's great.

Anyone know any good movies out there that are useful in some of these countries?  What have you run across that you thought, "wow! wish I could get my neighbor here to see this!"?  World-wide search... what movies are good?

2 comments:

Angela said...

So how's it growing on you? Are you still liking it?

Check out mine. I think I'm in a purple funk. We'll see how long it lasts. I may be changing it again soon.

Ellie said...

I still like it, but if you are finished with your purple, I might try that one out. I loved that one. Will have to see if it works with the colors on mine.